Find progress through collaboration at an upcoming ECC session.
Form invaluable connections that help get your business ahead of the curve.
Gain valuable insight from thought-leaders across various industries.
John W. Morris
Manager of Capital Projects Execution, BASF
“ECC brings together an amazing level of experience that is freely shared. The speakers illustrate a different dimension on critical global and industry topics and the interaction ensures I'm aware of what other companies are doing. It's great to be part of such a community.”
Drive Capital Efficiency
The key to a more successful capital project lies in gaining deeper insight into how the entire industry truly functions. Perspectives
- Gain insights from other owners and contractors
- Connect with the industry's biggest pioneers
- Become a more informed buyer
- Share expertise with other owners in a business-neutral environment
- Discover greater clarity through collaboration
- Take next steps to navigate today's market
- Shape the future with new innovations
Join a dynamic group of global leaders to benefit from powerful new perspectives and connections.
VP, Texas-Midwest Operations,
Hargrove Engineers +
“ECC is outstanding and has become THE premier conference in the E&C industry. I find great value in the interaction between owners and contractors and I believe we all benefit from a better understanding of current thinking, and where the business is going in the foreseeable future. I appreciate the opportunity to openly network with clients and colleagues at such a meaningful event.”
Make New Discoveries
Connect with owners and other contractors in peer-to-peer sessions that will facilitate new ideas and solutions destined to expand and strengthen your organization.
- Discuss challenges, new concepts
- Find opportunities to improve performance
- Connect with the industry pioneers of today and tomorrow
- Network with other leaders and decision-makers
- Discover clarity around today's most complicated issues
Improve your business through collaboration and networking with like-minded executives and innovators.
Director of Commissioning, BP
“It is analogous to attending TED talks, with the caliber and the knowledge of the speaks top tier. The knowledge and perspective gained will affect our future decisions and management of projects.”
Be the Face of the Industry's Future
We are dedicated to growing the platform that incubates the ideas of tomorrow. Your support will ensure the innovation that will steer our industry's future. Become a partner today in order to:
- Be at the forefront of leadership and innovation.
- Represent new ideas and powerful connections.
- Promote discussions that yield industry improvements.
- Network with diverse owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Join a community that encourages collaboration, networking and innovation.
Director, Business Development, KBR
“The ECC Future Leader program helped me stand out as a member of my company's internal network and allowed me to meet peers across the industry. I was able to use the content provided and the relationships established to position myself for career development.”
Take Your Next Step
Find your path to success by gaining unique access to key leaders and opportunities.
- Join in on the industry's biggest conversations
- Empower your ideas through collaboration
- Network with other professionals around the world
- Find clarity in today's most relevant market challenges
- Jumpstart your career through new connections
Join an exciting, diverse and collaborative setting with leaders from around the globe.
Every year the ECC Conference offers unique experiences for attendees and their spouses. Check out some of the unique events that our 2017 attendees got to experience.
- Annual ECC Golf Tournament
- Pedal and Walking Tours
- Cuban Cooking Class/Lunch
- Sadara - When Mega Goes Giga
- Advance Work Packaging - Moving AWP to the Next Level, Applying AWP Principles in Aciton and Expected Outcomes
- Reinventing Construction - Practical Steps to Improve Productivity and Predictability
- Future Leader Working Session