Annual PerspECCtives Conference
Gaylord Texas Resort, Grapevine, TX
September 8-11, 2021
With a 50-year foundation, the Annual ECC Conference continues to deliver world-class keynote speakers, engaging sessions, and intimate network opportunities with access to some of the industry’s top leadership. We continue to expand our reach and impact through successful programs like Future Leaders and engagement with the academic community.
This year’s theme is “Performing While Transforming: Executing Now, Evolving for Tomorrow”. Disruption and upheaval have impacted every organization. The need to reassess how we deliver in the short-term and position ourselves to meet future needs is more important than ever. Delivering improved efficiency and innovation with reduced resources will depend on effective leadership and incorporating diverse thoughts to creatively tackle these challenges. Our industry will continue to evolve, leveraging digitization and innovative technologies to form the basis of our future. Our success will depend on how we transform to meet these demands. The conference will explore how we as leaders will shape the future.
The 2021 ECC PerspECCtives Conference will be delivered in person at the Gaylord Texan Resort September 8-11, 2021 in Grapevine, Texas. Face to face attendance will be limited to ensure ECC provides a safe and comfortable environment.
Conference Speakers Include:
- Dan Yergin - Vice Chairman, IHS Markit
- Ian Bremmer - Eurasia Group
- Bill Taylor - Co-Founder and Best Selling Author, Fast Company
- Francesca Gino - Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Conference Sessions Include:
- Reinventing Capital Project Delivery
- Contracting Insights: A Win-Win Partnership for Sustaining Capital Investments
- Improving Adaptation & Application of Construction Field Technology
- Bounce Don’t Splat: Are you and your organization futureproof?
- Contracting Insights: Developing a Winning Contracting Strategy
- Cultivating Inclusive Leadership Behaviors to Improve Employee Engagement and Performance
- The Energy Transition - Pivoting into and Investing in Emerging Sectors
- Industrialized Construction – What are the Implications for Engineering & Supply Chains?
- What Optionality is Costing Your Organization